Tweet Follow @YourOpinionPlac

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2012

people like Thaddeus Matthews are keeping equality a dream and not a reality

Equality, what does it mean?  How do we get there?  Who needs to do what?  Unfortunately, death is the final answer to equality.  Don't get me wrong, I wish no harm to anybody.  Notice I said anybody, I didn't call out a race, sex, sexual orientation, etc. etc.  What I mean by that is the same as saying, "you can't teach an old dog new tricks".  No matter what form of discrimination you talk about, the opposition is mostly on the side of the elders, that grew up in an era filled with these arguments.  In today's day and age, it is up to us to leave all of that hate in the past and move forward, instead of fueling the fire of the "Woe is Me" attitude due to what happened to people in the past. Until those generation die off, we will be wading in this pool of hate.   Unfortunately, my grandfather was a little racist.  I am so greatful that my dad saw through the rediculousness and raised me to see people for who they are, not what they are.  Which brings me to Thaddeus Matthews.  In a recent interview, he dwells and dwells on the racist form of hate.  Nowadays, reverse racism is more prevelant than "regular"racism", and people like Thaddeus Matthews are the ones fueling the fire.

Watch the video here:  Part 1:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-ocUIUTTTg&context=C36ee3bcADOEgsToPDskIH-s3Y41yhTgdOiwmCVpc-

Part 2:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0zivTixw_TE

Now, I could go on for pages and pages about the idiotic statements, the verbal diareah and the total focus on the Black/White "issue" that spews from the mouth of this person, but I won't.  I will however talk about his total lack of respect for his fellow human (whether white, black, male, female, straight, gay, religious, non-religious or political affiliate).  It's quite comical how he asks questions, interrupts the answer, and then gets mad because his interruption was interrupted.  Then, when his interview is called off by the interviewee for the lack of respect and inability to hold a 2 sided conversation, he actually thinks that he kicked the interviewee out, when in fact, she left due to his total ignorance and inability to be a part of a conversation.  He uses the terms "token negro", "sell out blacks", stupid n******* ass" and  "white folk". Then he has the audacity to refuse to shake her hand because he is "scared that some of that whiteness might rub off on him."  My question to you Thaddeus Matthews is, would you shake the hand of Barack Obama?  Before you answer Thaddeus, remember, he is half white and was raised in a white household.  Now I ask you again, would you shake the presidents hand, or are you scared that some of his white will will rub off on you.  Why don't you do us a favor and shut up.  Quit feeding the racism fire that we are trying to extinguish (that means put out in case you didn't understand that word, Thaddeus).

I doubt this will ever get back to this poor excuse of a human, but if it does, I would love to hear from you direct Thaddeus.  You can reach me at youropinionplace@gmail .com.  Even though I don't agree with your stances, I still believe you have the right to your opinion and the right to voice it, but try to do it for the greater good of the country, not just a certain percentage of our population.

No comments:

Post a Comment